The Middletown Musical Arts Club (MMAC) (a.k.a Middie Music Boosters) is a group of volunteers who support the musical arts programs at Middletown High School in Middletown, Ohio. We support our student musicians by providing funds for music, uniforms, props, clinicians, refreshments, and other items needed throughout the year. Meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Band Room at MHS.
- Parents and legal guardians of any MHS student involved in any music program, including band, choir, orchestra, marching band, winter guard, show choir, etc., are invited and encouraged to participate.
- MMAC is a 501(c)(3) organization.
- There are no membership fees.
- The MMAC board consists of five elected officers and up to twenty-four elected trustees who are responsible in determining how to raise and distribute funds to musical groups at MHS.
- Officers and Trustees are elected during the May meeting for the following school year.
- Funds are raised throughout the year by working concessions at home football and basketball games as well as other fundraising events.
- MMAC awards seven scholarships each year to outstanding seniors and hosts a senior banquet.
Officers are parents just like you! We invite you to join us in supporting MHS music programs!
Executive Officers (2021-2022)
Past Booster Presidents