MMAC would not be able to function without its volunteers. Volunteering with the Boosters is an important and rewarding experience. Many friendships are formed among the people who volunteer for the Middie Music Boosters organization. Being a part of your students’ musical activities allows parents, family, and friends to be involved in an important part of their lives.
The following are a few ways that you can support MMAC by volunteering your time.
- Chaperoning during away games and contests
- Concessions at home football and basketball games
- Hospitality — providing meals and snacks for students during scheduled events
- Pit Crew — marching band equipment specialists
- Props — building and moving show props
- Transportation — hauling music trailers to and from events
- Uniform maintenance and fittings
- Website design and maintenance
- MMAC Trustees and Officers (voting members of the Boosters and executive committee)
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Special Events
Please review the MMAC Volunteer and Chaperone Guidelines document.
The Benefits of Volunteering:
- Fun and friendship with other music parents.
- Interaction with and support student musicians at games, competitions and events.
- Sense of accomplishment.